Me? I’m just Sooz.
I started cycling in Spring 2009 and was faced with a dilemma: how could I commit to a daily cycle to work without having to forsake my love for dresses and heels? Furs, Flowers and Lace stems from this struggle to adapt and conform to two lifestyles, and the genuine love I discovered for cycling in London. Here you will find tips on how to shop chic for your bicycle, avoiding the stereotypical gear whilst remaining practical. Plus you may just find that your own bicycle has been spotted on the streets of London!
- My 1978 Raleigh Traveller. Her name is Fly.
- Light summer showers and Waterloo Bridge.
- GPC, my cat. That’s Gretchen Priscilla Cat officially, but it’s just “Cat” between friends.
- Talking about the weather. But then not talking about the weather.
- Tea dresses. And tea parties with cupcakes and board games.
- Asking questions, no matter how silly.
- Discovering pretty or rare things tucked away in the heart of London.
Ask me things, tell me things. I’m waiting to meet you. ❤
find me on http://justsooz.wordpress.com/
FFL originated from and is x-posted to Livejournal.